Topics in U.S. History
The University Catalog is the authoritative source for information on courses. The Schedule of Classes is the authoritative source for information on classes scheduled for this semester. See the Schedule for the most up-to-date information and see Patriot web to register for classes.
Course Information from the University Catalog
Study of historical topics or periods of special interest.
Topics announced in advance. May be repeated for credit when topic is different.
8 Sections Currently Scheduled for Spring 2012
From the Schedule of Classes
- HIST 389-001: Women's History Since 1890 Jennifer Ritterhouse - 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM MW - Section Syllabus
- HIST 389-003: American West Michael Bottoms - 01:30 PM to 02:45 PM TR - Section Syllabus
- HIST 389-009: Lying About the Past T. Mills Kelly - 12:00 PM to 01:15 PM MW - Section Syllabus
- HIST 389-010: Christianity/Seculrism/Demcrac Hugh Heclo - 01:30 PM to 02:45 PM MW
- HIST 389-011: Wmn's Activ: Jim Crow/Blck Pwr Yevette Richards Jordan - 12:00 PM to 01:15 PM MW - Section Syllabus
- HIST 389-012: Slavery in Film Dexter Gabriel - 07:20 PM to 10:00 PM M - Section Syllabus
- HIST 389-013: History of Animation Paula Petrik - 01:30 PM to 04:15 PM T - Section Syllabus
- HIST 389-014: Gold Rush Richard T. Stillson - 07:20 PM to 10:00 PM T - Section Syllabus