Global Education surveys culture and intelligence, classroom management, and also examines international schools in an increasingly global community.
Relevant Spring 2024 Sections
Check the course schedule for more details. Note course details are subject to change.
- GLOA 599: Appl Approaches to Diplomacy
- GLOA 599: Global Peace and Conflict
- GLOA 615: Global Humanitarianisms
- GLOA 615: South-South Globalization
- GLOA 615: Decolonization of Africa
- EDUC 511: Child/Ad Dev Global Contexts
- EDUC 537: Cultural Lin Diverse Learners
- EDUC 606: Education and Culture
- HE 606: Cultural Pluralism
- HE 703: Higher Education in the Digital Age
- POGO 750: Higher Education Policy