Walk-in Academic Advising
The Global Affairs office is available for current students to stop by the office to have "quick" questions answered during the week.
Walk-in Days for fall and spring semester
Wednesdays 9:30-12PM and 1:30-4PM
To see an advisor during walk-in hours, come to the GLOA main office (Buchanan Hall D215) and you will be referred to one of the available advisors.
Please note the following:
- You may not be able to see your regular advisor for a walk-in appointment
- Walk-ins are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Walk-in hours are approximate and there may be times during the semester when an advisor will not be available because of other university commitments
- The wait for a walk-in appointment may be considerable, especially during busy times of the semester.
- If your situation is complicated, you may be asked to schedule an appointment instead. Common complicated situations include, but are not limited to, Satisfactory Academic Progress appeals and Advisor Meeting Confirmation Forms.