Academic Advising in Global Affairs
Welcome to the Global Affairs Academic Advising appointment page.
If you do not have a GMU NetID or if your NetID has not yet been activated, please email email@example.com for an appointment.
For walk-in advising information, please see here.
- Go to gmu.campus.eab.com and login with your NetID and password
- Click on “Get Assistance" button.
- Choose "Academic Advising" as your appointment type.
- Select “College of Humanities and Social Sciences as your college and choose “Global Affairs Major” as your service.
- Hit “next” and confirm the location as “Global Affairs” before selecting the appropriate advisor from the drop-down menu based on your last name as identified below:
Who is your advisor?
Erika Marquina: Last Names A-J
Dr. Byunghwan Son: Last Names K
Dr. Sara Mitcho: Last Names L-N
Dr. Matthew West: Last Names O-R
Dr. Niklas Hultin: Last Names S
Dr. Yasemin Ipek: Last Names T-Z
All advisor offices located in James Buchanan Hall 215
- Identify the day/time you would like to meet with your advisor. You will automatically receive an email notification when the appointment is scheduled.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with the scheduling system.