Academic Advising in Global Affairs
Welcome to the Global Affairs Academic Advising appointment page. To schedule an appointment first determine your advisor and then access SSC Campus.
If you do not have a GMU NetID or if your NetID has not yet been activated, please email email@example.com for an appointment.
For walk-in advising information, please see here.
To schedule an advising appointment, click the image above or go to https://gmu.campus.eab.com/ to access GMU SSC Campus.
To schedule an appointment with your Academic Advisor or use this SSC Guide.
- Go to gmu.campus.eab.com and login with your NetID and password
- Click on “Schedule an Advising or Registrar Appointment,” select “College of Humanities and Social Sciences as your college and choose “Global Affairs Major” as your service.
- Hit “next” and confirm the location as “Global Affairs” before selecting the appropriate advisor from the dropdown menu based on your last name as identified below:
- Last Names A - K: Erika Marquina (Buchanan Hall D215)
- Last Names L-R and Mason Korea : Dr. Lisa Breglia (Buchanan Hall D215)
- Last Names S: Dr. Niklas Hultin (Buchanan Hall D215)
- Last Names T-U: Dr. Byunghwan Son (Buchanan Hall D215)
- Last Names V-Z: Dr. Jennifer Ashley (Buchanan Hall D215)
- Accelerated MA Advising: Ms. Stephanie Lister (Buchanan Hall D215)
- Identify the day/time you would like to meet with the advisor and confirm your appointment. You will automatically receive an email notification when the appointment is scheduled and again the morning of the meeting. You can also enter your cell phone number for a text reminder.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions at all or email@example.com if you have any issues with the scheduling system.